Beyond Housing is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT® program in collaboration with Wells Fargo, NeighborWorks® America and Westside Housing. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties ($17,500 for qualified veterans and service members, teachers, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians) View First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the Kansas City area. Income limits are higher for military service members, veterans, law enforcement officers, Pre-K-12 th grade teachers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians. View Income Limits View First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in Clay, Jackson or Cass County
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A single-family home (attached or detached), 2-4 unit home, condominium, townhome, PUD, co-op, land trust or qualified manufactured home
NOTE: No closings may take place before August 27, 2018.
Good News! Limited NeighborhoodLIFT down payment assistance funds may be available.
Click here for next steps.
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.