Beyond Housing, in partnership with City of Wellston, North County Police Cooperative, Wellston Coalition and additional community partners is leading a public safety effort to reduce crime in the Wellston community through comprehensive community-led strategies. The need to improve public safety is one of the many needs that our holistic model addresses to help create thriving communities. This specific strategy includes addressing vacancy, specifically by clearing title for City-owned property in order to prepare the properties for redevelopment.
This Request for Proposal is meant to help find a legal service who can assist with title clearance.
The scope of service includes:
- Title clearance of 20 properties currently owned by City of Wellston
- Properties will be identified by City of Wellston and Beyond Housing and addresses will be provided prior to service or included in Appendix, if available
Preferred Experience and Qualification include:
- Legal qualifications and experience with quiet title and other title clearance activities
- Familiarity with City of Wellston
- Experience in community partnerships
- Ability to complete activities in a timely manner and meet project deadlines
All proposals are due on Monday, March 27th at 5:00p.m.
Proposals can be sent to Erica Hallman at email@example.com